wig'n out

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

.


I love this flashback - 2008 I think! My friends and I were headed to a girlfriend's birthday party, a WIGn out party. LOL. Thankfully my friend Britney (in the hat) is a wig collector! I snagged the blue cleopatra inspired one and honestly, loved it!

So we were headed to the party, and stopped by a boutique opening where only my most favorite photographer was snappin' shots, ms. adrian adel and my model friend sara was modeling for the boutique (far right):). So, we of course took some quick shots!

From left: Jenny Miller (model and Skorch cover girl), Brit Evans (baker extraordinarre), Me and Sara (model and Skorch cover girl).

So what was I wearing you ask? Curvy Girl Clothing! If you haven't heard of them, they are an online and retail store. Their one store location is here in Portland, OR, where they carry much more than the online store, but the online store is still a great resource for a great going out outfit and more. See my favorites from Curvy Girl Clothing below....

xoox
jessica kane




Everything $30 to $40 bucks!



.
.
.
.
.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts