got my big girl shoes on

Saturday, April 02, 2011

.
.
.
.
.
Oh my gosh I miss you guys. Can't believe it's been so long since I posted.

Where have I been? WORKING! I am launching my own brand solutions agency, JessicaKane! Please add my company page at www.facebook.com/kanekreative.

Sooooooooo, in the spirit of wearing my big girl pants, I needed some new big girl shoes! I found these at Payless and they are perfect for business and casual, got them in black and denim. And, the heel is only 2.5" (my limit), in size American Eagle by Payless 11W and so comfy! Thank you Payless! :) They even tweeted me back saying thanks for the love...now THAT is cool. Maybe I can get them to do a giveaway??!! :)


Ps - wore these today and so got 4 compliments :)

xoxo
jessica kane www.facebook.com/fatshionchic



[photos from my cell phone :) ]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts