standard work attire

Friday, April 15, 2011

.
.
.
.
.
So, I'm in the middle of producing a multicultural wedding show Weddings of the World for my client, Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, and while in the midst of planning and organizing and networking and begging, I met a gem. Her name is Victoria.

She is simply beautiful inside and out. A business woman, creative, smart, serious style and the most amazing Russian accent :). She is a wedding event producer, and today we made magic. She hired me to brand her business, Luxury Events by Victoria, and I've never had so much fun! And, here are some pictures from our meeting at Starbucks....me = standard work attire, victoria = easy breazy amazing. Yes, I was jelly jealous.

PS - Victoria so inspired me by her casual fabulous style that I promptly went out and bought some summer scarves and jean cut-offs. LOL

xoxo
jessica kane www.facebook.com/fatshionchic



I was taking a cell phone pic of her taking a pic of me! She literally JUMPED on the chair to get the best angle! I met my girl!






Thanks for the pictures Vic! You're hired! :)

Outfit Deets:
Jeggings Size 24 by Old Navy Women
Blazer size 3 gifted by Torrid
Sequin T by Lane Bryant
Cheetah bag by Liz Claiborne
Bracelet by Torrid
Necklace by unknown

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts