big girls CAN wear tube tops

Wednesday, June 08, 2011


I want you to envision a world where you can wear whatever your heart desires. Wear anything that makes you feel confident, gorgeous and proud. This world is there, outside, right now -- you just have to take it. So, the other night, I wore my favorite new blue tube top from Lane Bryant. Yes, I wore a tube top, with no shall, shrug or jacket.  :)*GASP*

Honestly, in the end, why does it matter if someone doesn't like the way you look? "It's not your issue sweets, it's there's," as my best friend Mandy (pictured with me on right) would say.

And, I happen to think she's absolutely right. And, I think that cobalt blue and gold together are kinda amazing...go try it!

xoxo
Jess

I have fashionable friends, love it. Mandy was ROCKING the boots and skinnies! *werk*



Love this necklace! The Gold POPPED with the cobalt blue, genius.

That was SO funny!


Honestly, who can resist a mirror??


Such a fun night!! Thanks Mandy for being my fabulous +1.


Tube Top - Lane Bryant, Jeggings - Old Navy Plus, Necklase - ASOS, Shoes - Payless


UPDATE: This post was from over a year ago, but since it's still in the top 10 every week, I wanted to add a few more pieces of evidence that Big Girls CAN wear tube tops! :D CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL BLOG POST





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts