Launch Party for Nu Way Beauty

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello dolls! Sooooooo glad it's Friday, had such a busy week that I'm looking forward to relaxing, some pool time, some girl time, some martini time.....errrrrr ;).

As promised, here are the pictures from the other night from my video post. I was invited to a private launch party/birthday party for Luba Winters and her new line Nu Way Beauty. It was such a fun group of people, I love hanging out with my Russian friends, I think their language will rub off on me eventually, dah? Luba really threw a party, with speakers, singing, seafood buffet, live jazz/dj and much more. Thank you so much Luba for inviting me and I can NOT wait to try out Nu Way Beauty.

About the dress....I have to tell you, I have NEVER felt so beautiful, even with humidity flattened hair! :) This dress is the best dress I've EVER worn on my body and I really just want to get a pattern made from it and make it in every color/fabric known to man. LOVE LOVE. K, you know I love it. LOLs

This dress was so nicely given to me by Torrid, and is in stores right now actually!! Here's the link. LOOVVEEEEEE

And, Like Nu Way Beauty on Facebook.


xoxo
Jessica
www.facebook.com/jkanebaby   /   www.facebook.com/fatshionchic   /  www.twitter.com/jessicakane







Shoes - Payless
Earrings - No Skinny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts