{ video } happy holidays vlog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy 16th of December!!

Thank you to Love Nati's Christmas video for kicking my behind into gear and getting on the holiday bandwagon. I'm the ultimate procrastinator and even now, I sit at my desk with my husband's "list" inches away and figure I still have time to tackle it. LOL Oh God :-|.

So, was all dressed up for a party and figured I should make the most of it! Here's a OOTD showing off my new Torrid Top and Necklace and Holiday Greeting Vlog for you (man, vlog sounds so cool kid).

And, hello to all my new readers! Please feel free to comment and visit my facebook and twitter, I DO check them ALL and reply to everything possible.

Hugs and happy holidays!

xoxo
Jessica
www.facebook.com/jessicakanestyle   /  
www.twitter.com/jessicakane




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts