School Girl

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I had purchased this top to go with that sequin mini I facebooked forever ago (yah, that skirt is another story), and while it didn't work with the mini, I started to think about it in a more classic way with my ponte skirt from Lane Bryant and new wedges from Torrid. I know I'm late to the sheer party, but man, I can't get enough right now! And, I looked online, but this top is no longer at Avenue.

Breaking a few old school style rules!

  • Sheer is a MUST!
  • And ruffles are OK, even if you have a larger bust like mine (42DD).
  • Opaque tights with open toe wedges/heels is ok!
  • You can still be sexy while showing very little skin :)

Now go break a few old school myths and rock YOUR style.


XOXO
Jessica




Behind the scenes video with Stacy!

 

TOP Avenue / SKIRT Lane Bryant / TIGHTS We Love Colors / WEDGES c/o Torrid

Photos by Stacy J Photography - Love her images? Please like her page!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts